Are you ready to be part of the most talked about new brand at CES 2019? We shook up the tech establishment, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us for the next level.
Lora DiCarlo is at the forefront of technology, sexual wellness and pleasure and our goal is to drive innovation in sex tech and in the process destigmatize sexual pleasure and exploration for everyone. We create disruptive pleasure products firmly centered in equality -- across gender, preference, identity, and ethnicity. We started with Osé, the world’s first hands-free blended orgasm product, using micro-robotics and biomimetic technology to mimic the sensations of a human partner. We’re revolutionizing sex tech and moving society forward at the same time, while enjoying everything life in the Pacific Northwest has to offer. So if that sounds like a mission you can get behind - get in touch!
Please send a cover letter and resume to careers (at) loradicarlo.com.
About the role
The Social Media and Content Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and coordinates with them and the Sales and Marketing Director to establish Lora DiCarlo’s online voice across the website and all social media platforms. As Social Media and Content Specialist you will be responsible for developing the voice and tone of the brand and working with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop all content and strategy for With an eye for ROI and conversion, you’ll have the opportunity to create and guide the evolution of a very new brand while driving a revolution in two industries ripe for disruption - the adult industry and the tech industry.
This position is a full time, in-office, salaried position based in BEND, OREGON.
Compensation: commensurate with experience
- Develop and execute content, newsletter, and social media strategy with the goal of increasing audience and driving brand awareness and sales
- Define, evolve and maintain the voice of the Lora DiCarlo brand across all platforms
- Measure, analyze, and optimize all content platforms - blog, social media, newsletter etc to acquire a qualified, engaged database of customers
- Manage our website, CMS platform, and analytics tools with an eye to driving conversion, monitoring and continually improving our SEO strategy on all pages
- Establish and implement website content strategy - including product pages, blog, press, and other traffic drivers
- Coordinate with leadership on the content launch strategy for products, integrations, promotions, and marketing campaigns
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on any additional content needs or platforms.
- Coordinate and support influencer strategy across all digital platforms
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Manager on strategies to help achieve awareness, engagement objectives for integrated marketing campaigns
- Report on performance and key KPIs such as sales conversion, audience growth, engagement, and
- 2+ years of experience in content and social media marketing
- Excellent writing skills, expert command of English language and grammar
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills Passion for social media and a demonstrable ability to drive engagement
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple social media and CRM platforms and adapt content strategies accordingly
- Knowledge and interest in building SM following and influencer marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and analyzing effectiveness of social and content strategy
- Proven experience optimizing SEO and other onsite marketing tools
- Ability to work with variety of cross functional partners and teams
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
Personality and fit:
- Sex positive, feminist, LGBTQ+ ally
- Love sex toys!
- Open minded with an appreciation of diversity and alternative lifestyles, ways of thinking & living
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Confident – but not cocky
- A strong moral compass and lives by a “do the right thing” mentality
- Curious, inquisitive, imaginative
- Authentic and thoughtful
- Adventurous in spirit and thought
- Opinionated and decisive – fearless - but with purpose