Are you ready to be part of the most talked about new brand at CES 2019? We shook up the tech establishment, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us for the next level.
Lora DiCarlo is at the forefront of technology, sexual wellness and pleasure and our goal is to drive innovation in sex tech and in the process destigmatize sexual pleasure and exploration for everyone. We create disruptive pleasure products firmly centered in equality -- across gender, preference, identity, and ethnicity. We started with Osé, the world’s first hands-free blended orgasm product, using micro-robotics and biomimetic technology to mimic the sensations of a human partner.
We’re revolutionizing sex tech and moving society forward at the same time, while enjoying everything life in the Pacific Northwest has to offer. So if that sounds like a mission you can get behind - get in touch!
Please send a cover letter and resume to careers (at) loradicarlo.com.
About the role
Lora DiCarlo is seeking an efficient and organized Social Media Assistant to join our growing team.
In this position, you will interact with the brand’s online communities and network to promote our products, company mission and provide customer service. You will be responsible for managing the daily posting schedule and executing on all scheduled content as detailed in the Content Calendar.
The Social Media Intern works under the direction of the Content and Social Media Specialist and is a member of the Marketing Department.
- Maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Execute daily and weekly posts across platforms
- Maintain Content Calendar
- Actively engage in dialogue with customers, fans and followers to provide a meaningful, personalized experience
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Respond to all comments, questions and fan engagement in a timely and thorough manner
- Ability to speak and write in the brand voice and tone
- Ability to maintain tact and professionalism in all conversations
- Contribute writing to the website blog
- Contribute to design and visual elements of social media posts as needed
- Create image and video content as needed
- Draft copy for posts
- Curate brand appropriate and mission aligned content for resharing
- Stay informed of all major platform updates, changes to policy and best practices
- Monitor and report on weekly engagement and audience numbers
- Excellent written communication skills with emphasis on proofreading and grammar
- Proficient in Google Suite Apps
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Create Suite
- Experience creating branded image, photo and video content
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and mitigate and resolve conflict
- Creative writing ability
Personality and fit:
- Sex positive, feminist, LGBTQ+ ally
- Love sex toys!
- Open minded with an appreciation of diversity and alternative lifestyles, ways of thinking & living
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Confident – but not cocky
- A strong moral compass and lives by a “do the right thing” mentality
- Curious, inquisitive, imaginative
- Authentic and thoughtful
- Adventurous in spirit and thought
- Opinionated and decisive – fearless - but with purpose
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills
Please send a cover letter and resume to careers (at) loradicarlo.com