1. Only insert or remove Onda when it is fully turned off and the G-spot Massager is completely retracted.
2. Charge your Onda for at least 1 hour before the first use.
3. Wash with mild soap and water or your favorite silicone-safe cleaner.
4. Apply a water-based lubricant or personal moisturizer to the G-spot Massager. Do not use lubricants that contain silicone or oils—this could cause damage to the product and reduce the lifespan of your device.
5. Insert Onda into the vaginal opening with the G-spot Massager facing the front of the body. Explore to find the right position of the massager over the G-spot, it can be different for every person.
6. Press and hold the power button to turn on.
7. Customize your desired stimulation using the stroke, speed, and boost buttons. Take your time to adjust, explore, and enjoy.
8. To end your session, firmly press and hold the power button to turn Onda off before removing your device.
9. Thoroughly clean and dry your device before storing
FINDING YOUR PERFECT FIT
Before first time use, we recommend familiarizing yourself with your own anatomy to understand how Onda will fit comfortably against your body.
It may take a few sessions to explore and find the position and intensity you prefer. Take your time and enjoy the self-discovery!
GET TO KNOW YOUR G-SPOT
It is theorized that the G-spot is actually the deeper portion of clitoral tissue. In most people the G-spot is about 1–3 inches (2–8cm) inside the entrance on the front wall of the vagina. The tissue tends to be slightly firmer and more rigid than the surrounding tissue. Onda is designed to press and stroke the full length of the G-spot.
• We recommend testing out Onda’s functions before inserting into the vagina so you can see all of the options and settings.
• Only insert or remove Onda when it is fully turned off and the G-spot Massager is completely retracted.
• Add a small amount of water-based lubricant or personal moisturizer to the G-spot Massager for smooth insertion and use.
• Insert Onda into the vaginal opening with the G-spot Massager facing the front of the body.
• Once inserted, turn Onda on and explore to find a position that presses against the G-spot. Adjust the angle of the massager to press and stroke over the inside front wall of the vaginal canal.
• Each of Onda’s functions can be controlled independently, so try out different combinations of stimulation to find your favorite settings.
• Always turn Onda off completely before removing from the vagina. Simply press and hold the power button, then once it is fully off, remove.
Charge Onda for at least 1 hour before the first use by placing the magnetic USB charging cable over the two metal dots on the back of the device and connecting to a safe power source. Once plugged in Onda will display the charging status by gradually lighting the circle around the power button. When the circle is fully lit with a solid white light, your device is fully charged.
Note: Do not charge while in water or while the product is wet. Always make sure the USB charging cable and charging points on the device are completely dry before charging. Use only the official Lora DiCarlo charging cable to ensure safe and effective charging.
LOW POWER WARNING
The circle light will begin to flutter when there are 5 minutes of use time remaining.
If the G-spot Massager or Boost functions are not activated within 5 minutes, Onda will turn off automatically to conserve power.
DO NOT INSERT OR REMOVE ONDA WHILE IT IS POWERED ON.
Make sure Onda is completely powered off and the G-spot massager is fully retracted before insertion and removal.
A good, water-based lube can make sexual exploration smoother, more fun, and can enhance the sensations (silicone or oil-based lube can damage the material.
GET TO KNOW YOUR BODY FIRST.
Find your G-spot by inserting a finger about 1-3 inches into your vagina and explore by rubbing or stroking over the front wall, using a comehither motion. When you a firmer, slightly rippled texture, you’ve found your G-spot.
AROUSAL AND RELAXATION ARE KEY.
Warm yourself up and get excited before inserting Onda. Staying relaxed during insertion and removal, and using lube will help you find the best fit and sensations.
We designed Onda to fit as many people as possible. It has several customizable settings, including adjustable stroke lengths to reach your G-spot and individual controls for setting your preferred intensity of stimulation.
Onda comes equipped with a USB Charging Cable and USB Charging Block that is compatible with US standard electrical outlets. For countries outside of the United States, Onda will require an adapter.
Only use water-based lube and personal moisturizers with Onda. Formulas that are oil or silicone-based can damage the device.
YES! Everyone’s body is different and Onda is a great way to explore new sensations and get to know your body even better. We recommend checking out our G-spot guide for more info.
Start by laying on your back and interesting your finger(s) (or having your partner do so) into your vagina. Your G-spot is located 1-3 inches inside the vagina against the front wall. It often feels more rigid and firm than the surrounding tissue. It is helpful to already be aroused when finding your G-spot. The tissue becomes engorged when aroused making it easier to pinpoint its exact location.
Visit our Customer Care Page for more FAQ's, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Onda comes with a complimentary, live, one-on-one 25-minute product and wellness session with a WellSx coach.